- Former co-head of Legal for Bankers Trust in Europe.
- Litigated Bankers Trust’s large scale European derivatives cases from 1994-99.
- Extensive background in CDOs and structured credit.
- Associate, Cleary Gottileb Steen & Hamilton, New York
- J.D. Harvard Law School (1985), B.A. Yale College, Molecular Biophysics & Biochemistry (1980)
- Extensive experience modelling and valuing all asset classes, including derivatives and structured credit products and derivatives for investors, law firms and financial services experts. Founded independent derivative valuation firm CDO2 Solutions Ltd.
- Developed first commercially available model for timely pricing and risk management of synthetic CDO squared notes.
- At Goldman, helped design, develop and benchmark transaction management system for corporate and mortgage bonds.
- Worked with UK Defence Research Agency developing battlefield simulations and simulating nuclear reactors
- Ph.D. Physics Kings’s College London 1995
- 18 years experience in derivatives, structured finance and securitisation in UK, US, Europe and EM
- Graduate of Dalhouse Law School (LLB) and Boston University - dual UK and Canadian qualified solicitor
- General Counsel to a top 10 distressed debt fund
- Formerly with Clifford Chance (1998-2004) and HSH Nordbank (2005-2011)
Quantitative specialist with wide experience in Structured Finance, Machine Learning, Big Data and Distributed Computing
University of Bonn, Diploma in Computer Science (2007). Bilingual German, French